1846-D/D HALF EAGLE
Condition Census Information:
1. NGC MS 66 - Finest Known - Duke's Creek Collection, ex: Heritage, 1996 ANA Lot 8312, Stack's 3/93, Lot 2576
2. NGC MS 64 - Private Collection; Stack's, Numisma '95, 11/95, Lot 1460; Carner, Stack's 5/95 Lot 464, Milas
3. PCGS MS 63 - Michigan Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell.
4. PCGS MS 62 - Private Collection; Chestatee Collection, ex: Hancock & Harwell, Heritage Numismatic Auction, ANA Sale 8/13/99, Lot # 7680, Hancock & Harwell, Duke's Creek Collection, Farmer Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell
5. PCGS MS 62 - Private Collection; B&M Galleries Bass Sale, 10/99, Lot # 964, Harry W. Bass Collection, ex: Julian Leidman, 2/68.
6. PCGS MS 61 - Private Collection; ex: Bowers & Ruddy, 10/82, Eliasberg Lot 441
7. PCGS MS 61 - Private Collection; Heritage Auctions FUN Sale 1/99, ex: The Charlotte Gold Co., North Georgia Collection
8. PCGS AU 58 - Private Collection; B&M Galleries Bass Sale, 10/99, Lot # 965, Harry W. Bass Collection, ex: Abner Kreisberg Sale, 11/72, Lot 1164.
9. PCGS AU 50 - Private Collection; B&M Galleries Bass Sale, 10/99, Lot # 966, Harry W. Bass Collection.
For purposes of viewing the information on this web site the term Condition Census refers to the five or so finest examples of a specific date known to Hancock & Harwell. In some cases the population reports of PCGS and NGC will show more examples for date and grade than listed here. In many cases they represent the same coin being sent in more than one time or sent to the other grading service as a preference or to try to obtain a higher grade. In this regard Hancock & Harwell shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use of any information contained herein or any errors, omissions or misrepresentations of information by third parties based on the the content hereof. To list specimens not shown please contact H&H for listing.