Condition Census Information:
1. NGC MS 64 - Finest Known - Duke's Creek Collection; ex Hancock & Harwell, Heritage Numismatic Auctions, Miller Collection, 2/99 ($63,250), Miller Collection, Spectrum Numismatics, 10/96.
2. NGC MS 61 - Private Collection; ex: John J. Pittman Collection, David Akers Auctions, 5/98, Lot 1781 ($28,600).
3. PCGS MS 60 - Hancock & Harwell Inventory 2/00; Chestatee Collection, ex: Hancock & Harwell, Heritage Numismatic Auction, ANA Sale 8/13/99, Lot # 7656; Farmer Collection; Hancock & Harwell.
4. PCGS MS 61 - Mark Hurst Collection; ex: Heritage 2/00, Lot 8092, (Not Sold); North Georgia Collection, Heritage Numismatic Auctions, FUN 1999, 1/7/99, Lot 7655, $34,500, graded PCGS AU 58; 1987 FUN Sale, Mid American, 1/87, Lot 1813.
5. PCGS MS 60 - Miller Collection.
6. PCGS AU 58 - Private Collection; ex: Heritage, 5/00, Lot 7567, $23,500, B&M Galleries Bass Sale II, 10/99, Lot # 467, Harry Bass Collection, Tom E. Werner, 11/23/66.
7. PCGS AU 55 - Duke's Creek Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell.
For purposes of viewing the information on this web site the term Condition Census refers to the five or so finest examples of a specific date known to Hancock & Harwell. In some cases the population reports of PCGS and NGC will show more examples for date and grade than listed here. In many cases they represent the same coin being sent in more than one time or sent to the other grading service as a preference or to try to obtain a higher grade. In this regard Hancock & Harwell shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use of any information contained herein or any errors, omissions or misrepresentations of information by third parties based on the the content hereof. To list specimens not shown please contact H&H for listing.
Return to the previous page.