1850-D HALF EAGLE
Condition Census Information:
1. NGC MS 61 - Finest Known - Duke's Creek Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell, Private Collection, ex: Stacks, Ed Milas Collection, 5/95, Lot 480.
2. PCGS MS 60 - Private Collection; Chestatee Collection, ex: Hancock & Harwell, Heritage Numismatic Auction, ANA Sale 8/13/99, Lot # 7687; Duke's Creek Collection; Farmer Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell.
3. PCGS AU 58, Strong D- Private Collection; B&M Galleries Bass Sale, 10/99, Lot # 1017, Harry W. Bass Collection, ex: Stanley Kesselman, 7/67.
4. PCGS AU 55, Weak D - Private Collection; B&M Galleries Bass Sale, 10/99, Lot # 483, Harry W. Bass Collection; Abe Kosoff's C.S.N.A. sale 10/68, Lot 864.
5. PCGS AU 55 - Carl Lester Collection.
6. PCGS AU 58 (NGC MS 61)- Dealer Inventory 9-15, Duke's Creek Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell.
For purposes of viewing the information on this web site the term Condition Census refers to the five or so finest examples of a specific date known to Hancock & Harwell. In some cases the population reports of PCGS and NGC will show more examples for date and grade than listed here. In many cases they represent the same coin being sent in more than one time or sent to the other grading service as a preference or to try to obtain a higher grade. In this regard Hancock & Harwell shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use of any information contained herein or any errors, omissions or misrepresentations of information by third parties based on the the content hereof. To list specimens not shown please contact H&H for listing.