Condition Census Information:
1. PCGS MS 64 - Duke's Creek Collection, ex: Hancock & Harwell, Farmer Collection, Hancock & Harwell.
2. PCGS MS 64 - Private Collection; ex: Mark Hurst Collection, Heritage 1/00, Lot 8082, $32,200, Harry Bass Collection, B&M Galleries Bass Sale, 10/99, Lot # 405, $34,500, Stanley Kesselman, Gaston DiBello Collection, Stack's, 4/70, Lot 139.
3. NGC MS 64 - Private Collection.
4. PCGS MS 62 - Private Collection; Heritage Numismatic Auction, ANA Sale 8/13/99, Lot # 7647, Chestatee Collection; ex: Hancock & Harwell, Duke's Creek Collection.
5. MS 61/62 - Private collection, ex: Bowers & Merena Norweb Collection II, 3/88, Lot 1996; B. Max Mehl private treaty, 4/28/37.
For purposes of viewing the information on this web site the term Condition Census refers to the five or so finest examples of a specific date known to Hancock & Harwell. In some cases the population reports of PCGS and NGC will show more examples for date and grade than listed here. In many cases they represent the same coin being sent in more than one time or sent to the other grading service as a preference or to try to obtain a higher grade. In this regard Hancock & Harwell shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use of any information contained herein or any errors, omissions or misrepresentations of information by third parties based on the the content hereof. To list specimens not shown please contact H&H for listing.
Return to the previous page.